EC Platform Cloud (ECPC)
The EC Platform Cloud (ECPC) provides developers with the interfaces of voice, video, and collaboration communications service capabilities. With these open interfaces, developers can flexibly develop enterprise communications capabilities in business systems to quickly implement voice and video communications applications, helping enterprises improve communication efficiency.
Join the open beta to claim a limited free trial. Learn more
Supports multiple types of terminals, allowing users to communicate anytime, anywhere.
Provides rich collaboration capabilities on terminals, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face communication experience.
Employs Huawei patented voice and video collaboration capabilities to deliver services with better experience but at a lower cost to bandwidth (with data collaboration bandwidth more than 50% lower than other vendors).
Provides stringent quality of service (QoS) assurance approaches to protect against a potential 20% packet loss rate, improving network adaptability.
Provides software development kits (SDKs) compatible with Windows PC, iOS, and Android platforms.
Provides abundant code examples and development demos, allowing for high-quality cloud service experience only by writing a few lines of code.
Provides abundant application programming interfaces (APIs). This helps partners and developers build enterprise communications capabilities in business systems to implement real-time interactive communication.
Offers a one-stop development support system that covers online support, email support, forum, and training. This helps improve development efficiency.
After enabling the ECPC service, users can access the ECPC cluster by invoking related interfaces to:
- Enable services.
- Download secondary development documents (secondary development guide, SDK interface documents, and secondary development training guide).
- Download the SDKs and sample codes for the corresponding platform and language, and conduct secondary development by referring to the sample codes.
- Commission services in the ECPC test environment after the secondary development is complete.
- Access the production environment and use the services after successful commissioning.
- While handling businesses, users can invoke the ECPC to set up voice or voice and video calls for convenient and efficient communication.
• Voice • Video • Desktop sharing
- Online education service providers (SPs) can provide real-time interactive online training by invoking voice, video, and remote collaboration capabilities of the communications platform. Trainees can visit the training web page over the Internet to receive the training content as if they were actually in the room with the instructor.
• Voice • Video • Remote collaboration
- With the help of voice and video calls together with the peripherals of access devices, banks can identify their customers remotely, promoting customer convenience and improving customer satisfaction.
• Voice • Video
- Customers involved in minor car accidents can make video calls using the insurance company's client, transmitting onsite video to the insurance company's contact center in real time, for remote damage assessment.
• Voice • Video
- During online business handling, customers can call contact center personnel for assistance through remote desktop control.
• Conference control • Voice • Video
Provides direct dial and conference call capabilities with great voice quality thanks to strong packet loss tolerance.
Provides point-to-point video call and video conference capabilities for face-to-face-like communication. The video resolution is adjustable, from low resolution to high resolution.
Provides diverse remote collaboration capabilities, including document (Microsoft Office and PDF formats) sharing, whiteboards (annotation and viewing), and desktop sharing (including remote control), for real-time interactive communication.
Provides SDKs compatible with Windows PC, iOS, and Android platforms, as well as abundant code examples and development demos. This allows for high-quality cloud service experience only by writing a few lines of code.