OBT Trial Use Agreement
OBT Trial Use Agreement
Thank you for your interest in HUAWEI CLOUD Open Beta Test (OBT) services! You can use OBT services only after you have read and agreed to all of the terms and content contained in this Agreement. Therefore, before using OBT services, you shall carefully read this Agreement and all other related regulations, rules, processes, and agreements published on http://www.huaweicloud.com/en-us/. If you do not agree with any of the terms or content of this Agreement, do not use OBT services. Once you successfully apply for or use an OBT service of HUAWEI CLOUD, you are in agreement with all of the terms and content in this Agreement, and any other related regulations, rules, and processes published on http://www.huaweicloud.com/en-us/.
Before using OBT services, you shall carefully read the description of HUAWEI CLOUD OBT services on http://www.huaweicloud.com/en-us/ and follow the related operations guide.
- 1.1. You shall not compromise or attempt to compromise network security through actions including, but not limited to, phishing, hacking, fraud, spreading viruses, Trojan horses, or malicious codes in websites or spaces, or using virtual servers to attack other websites or servers through scanning, sniffing, ARP spoofing, or DDoS.
- 1.2. You shall not perform actions or attempt to perform actions to tamper with the system configurations provided by HUAWEI CLOUD or compromise the system or network security.
- 1.3 You agree that HUAWEI CLOUD has the legal rights to all OBT services. You shall not copy, sell, lease, sub-license, spread, tamper with, or transfer HUAWEI OBT services, or perform or attempt to perform reverse engineering or decompilation on software provided by HUAWEI CLOUD.
- 1.4 While using OBT services, you shall not violate industry practices, national or local laws and regulations, or negatively impact or damage the brand and reputation of HUAWEI CLOUD.
- 1.5. You are responsible for ensuring compatibility between OBT services and your hardware, software, products, or services, including but not limited to your web browser, operating system, and cloud servers.
- You understand and agree that HUAWEI CLOUD does not commit itself to the availability or reliability of any services during free trials. HUAWEI CLOUD does not assume any responsibility for your work or the results generated by OBT services. Nevertheless, HUAWEI CLOUD is willing to cooperate with you to solve problems and is committed to continuously improving service quality. In the event of any problems, you can call the customer service telephone number available at our official website to report faults and receive technical support. If the problems cannot be solved in a satisfactory manner, you shall agree to stop using OBT services.
- 3.1 HUAWEI CLOUD has the right to modify or update one or multiple functions of OBT services, or cancel one OBT service, provided that it sends a prior notice to you.
- HUAWEI CLOUD can provide such a notice to you through an announcement or with other methods.
- 3.2 If you have violated any term of this Agreement, or HUAWEI CLOUD holds that your usage of OBT services does not comply with this Agreement, HUAWEI CLOUD can suspend or terminate your OBT services or restrict your authority to order new OBT services without a prior notice. If your violation of this Agreement causes any loss to HUAWEI CLOUD, it has the right to require you to provide compensation for the loss.
- 3.3 HUAWEI CLOUD can terminate one or multiple functions of OBT services by releasing an announcement on the official website or posting a notice in an appropriate column of the website. HUAWEI CLOUD has the right to release your instance and remove all configured data after the termination of the service for any reason.
- 4.1 You and HUAWEI CLOUD shall keep confidential any and all technical secrets and business secrets obtained or learned from each other during your performance of this Agreement, unless the provision of such information is required by laws, regulations, administrative institutions, or judicial organs.
- 5.1 You agree that you do not argue the validity of this Agreement or request to withdraw from the Agreement on the grounds that you did not read the terms in this Agreement or have inquiries unanswered by HUAWEI CLOUD.
- 5.2. You understand and agree that HUAWEI CLOUD shall provide OBT services for you free of charge only during the free trial period. After this period, HUAWEI CLOUD does not rule out the possibility of charging you for your subsequent use of OBT services. HUAWEI CLOUD will publish the charging policies and regulations by releasing an announcement on the website or posting a notice in the appropriate column of the website. If you continue to use OBT services after the free trial period, you shall pay for them in accordance with valid charging policies and regulations and shall follow valid service terms published by HUAWEI CLOUD.
- 5.3 HUAWEI CLOUD has the right to modify the Agreement at any time according to the relevant laws and regulations and Huawei's financial conditions and operating policy adjustments. The modified service terms will be released on http://www.huaweicloud.com/en-us/. If you do not agree with the modifications, you shall stop using OBT services immediately. If you continue to use OBT services, you are deemed to have accepted the modifications of the Agreement.
- 5.4 If any clause in this Agreement is invalid due to a violation of laws, it does not affect the validity of other clauses in this Agreement.
- 5.5 If you use OBT services to obtain any product or service from a third party, you may also be subject to the terms and conditions specified by the related third-party.
- 5.6. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be resolved through a friendly negotiation between you and HUAWEI CLOUD. If such negotiation fails, both parties can submit the dispute to Shenzhen Longgang District People's Court for resolution through litigation.