What We Offer
Support for a Variety of Contact Center Scenarios
Customer Service Center
Ensure the stability of calls
Quickly grow your customer base
Enjoy HD calls at a low cost
Receive consultation requests over multiple channels
Enhance customer experience
While call centers handle only incoming and outgoing voice calls, a contact center delivers not only these functions but also data-centric communications like email and instant messaging. Our fully functional platform-as-a-service (PaaS) contact center can flexibly integrate with enterprise IT systems and is built into the CRM system through open interfaces. This allows for both online and offline collaboration, as well as the creation of applications such as a customer service centers, marketing centers, and hotlines.
Why Huawei Cloud Contact Center
Deliver Superior Customer Service with Ease
- A unified platform for frustration-free upgrading
- Pay-as-you-go services
- All the resources you need (functions, numbers, and more)
- Automated outbound calling with flexible rules formulated according to your needs
- Advanced technologies such as outbound call signaling and voice detection to filter out invalid outbound calls and connect only answered calls to agents
- Simultaneous access to one cloud-based contact center for all agents whether they are in different offices, at home, or mobile
- A single cloud platform for unified operations, monitoring, and management, with a significantly reduced cost
- On-demand rental of cloud services
- Monthly adjustment of rented agent quantity to suit your business needs
Feature-Rich, Stable, Reliable
A Broad Portfolio of Open Interfaces for Custom Integration with Your Enterprise Systems
Agents can set their own statuses or be automatically assigned statuses, facilitating resource management.
Agents are grouped by skill to offer specific services when required.
When calls are transferred between IVR flows and agents, corresponding service data is also transferred.
A broad range of inspection functions are supported, such as supervision, listening, barging, interception, and recording. Call recordings can be directly managed and played back.
When an agent is away from their station, their calls can be transferred to another agent or agent group.
When a customer calls the contact center using a voice menu, an IVR system greets the caller, makes announcements, and then guides the caller to the next step.
An IVR system can be programmed with announcements including sound effects, integers, prices, dates, and time.
Call transfer between agents and IVR flows
Customers can choose to directly connect to an agent from the IVR flow, without hanging up, redialing, or re-queuing. Customers can also be routed from agents to IVR flows.
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
Customer speech can be recognized and analyzed.
Text to Speech (TTS)
TTS converts any written text into spoken words.
Intelligent voice navigation
Customers are automatically redirected to their desired service process upon saying the service name.
Intelligent outbound calling
Automated calls can be placed to inform customers about important information or collect customer feedback.
The system automatically inspects call recordings after converting them into texts. Recordings flagged as non-compliant are submitted for manual inspection.
Intelligent chatbot service (coming soon)
An automated chatbot can answer FAQs and other simple questions from customers.
Powerful Benefits to Boost Contact Center Industry Growth
Open and Secure Multi-Channel Experiences with Efficient, Comprehensive, High-Quality Services
Various security strategies fortify system security, including the use of a Unix OS, centralized management of user authentication data, firewalls, and database permissions setting by level.
Carrier-Grade Platform Stability
Based on Huawei's NGN core network architecture, the cloud contact center service can run 24/7 and features high throughput, powerful processing capabilities, and error-free transmission.
Reliable Network Support
Huawei has established rep offices and assigned O&M teams to provide instant on-site carrier network support in all provinces in China in case of a network error.
Various Open Interfaces
The cloud contact center service is a PaaS that delivers standard protocols and interfaces such as WebService interfaces for CTI and system monitoring. The service can be integrated into various enterprise IT systems to support both online and offline collaboration.
- Provides 45-day free trial including two agent accounts, one inspector account, and one trial number
- All functions available for debugging before formal subscription
- All interface functions open for integration into all enterprise systems
- Provides the agent console for enterprises to use directly
- Allows one account to manage multiple enterprises and no fee charged before commercial use