- Contact Sales
Founded in 2009, East Environment Energy plays an active role in the new energy revolution and makes great efforts to promote ecological progress. It aims to provide new energy-based application technologies and information services for customers. The company has gone through the following development phases: new energy grid connection (estimation) product breakthrough; product family-based development of new energy scheduling and production management systems; integration of the microgrid and distributed energy systems; and on-demand energy management product innovation.
- Massive volumes of meteorological data: Their current inventory exceeds 50 TB, and global meteorological data is continuously obtained in real time.
- Effectively identifying and obtaining stable and high-quality basic data: Large quantities of data are used to evaluate various solar-wind resources, requiring a Big Data application solution.
- Stringent real-time requirements: Up to 2 GB data from 500 solar-wind power plants in 7 days must be processed and sent within 30 minutes. Any delay would have detrimental effects.
- Efficient resource utilization: Self-built equipment rooms lead to wasted resources, low utilization, poor ROI, and high O&M costs.
- Professionally managed services: Urgent need for a stable, secure, and efficient storage and computing environment
HUAWEI CLOUD resources are used to collect, analyze, display, and coordinate production environment data. Dedicated Cloud is used to store and analyze meteorological Big Data.
- Effective distributed data storage processes data based on business characteristics, and implements data analysis and mining, creating value for customers and fulfilling requirements.
- East Environment Energy quickly obtains past and future meteorological data and climate scale of a specific location, and accesses resource evaluation reports of local new energy applications.
- Different algorithms are used to analyze how to optimize the use of different model devices based on data from wind fields, PV plants, and solar-wind plants.
- Cloud services enable resources to be flexibly allocated across regions and reduce the instability of system information interactions caused by an excessive number of routing nodes. Elastic scaling of compute nodes achieves load balancing for highly concurrent connections and implements parallel computing for massive volumes of data, improving system response rates.