- Contact Sales
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company with a customer base of more than 100 million across the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. In Qatar, Ooredoo is the leading communications company, delivering world-class services for consumers, businesses, residences and organisations. They focused on building their Supernet network to make Qatar one of the best-connected countries in the world.
In Myanmar, when a customer would like to register for a sim card, they will need to fill the information manually on the paper. Dealers also need to check the registered information manually. Thereby, human errors occurred in most cases and time consuming.
Why HUAWEI CLOUD
- Open APIs. (Can perform any operations based on the API and can integrate with any
- Flexible Deployment (Flexibility to add and reduce capacity)
- Local team support. (Local team in Myanmar, easy to communicate and face-to-face
- Security and reliability (24/7 security assurance, ensuring availability, reliability, and
quick recovery of your applications on the cloud)
- Huawei, the only vendor who can provide the OCR with handwritten characters on the NRC ID card.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) allows you to detect and recognize printed characters in images and convert such characters into editable text.
- OCR provides services through open APIs. It helps you collect key data automatically and build an intelligent service system and improving service efficiency.
- Currently, we are providing 4 main types of OCR which are Passport OCR, Thai ID Card OCR, Myanmar ID Card OCR and Myanmar Driver License OCR.
- OCR services support not only images or scanned copies of licenses or invoices but also ID cards with handwritten characters.
- OCR services are used in different sectors like Telecom operator, E-commerce, Finance, Government, NGO and Internet Mobile.
No long required manual input for Myanmar ID cards, Images or scanned copies of licenses, invoices, and forms.
- Reduce human errors.
- Business efficiency is vastly improved, 90% cost reduction.
- Fast service provisioning:
- Shortened the registration time from 5 minutes to 30 seconds.
- Verification time for 1 NRC reduce from 2-3days to 2-3 hours.