- Contact Sales
About Cambodia Airways
Cambodia Airways is a full-service airline based in Phnom Penh of Cambodia. With a registered capital of 200 million US dollars, Cambodia Airways is committed to build a leading internationally renowned air carrier brand.
Cambodia Airways officially obtained the AOC certificate on July 6th and commenced the first commercial flight route between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap on July 10th 2018. By the end of December 2018, Cambodia Airways had successfully launched six routes from hub-Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Macao, Taipei and Taichung.
As a new start-up business, Cambodia Airways was faced with the following challenges:
- All services needed to be designed, developed, and deployed from scratch.
- There was no room or manpower to host servers, because the IT team had only a few members, and the company buildings were under construction.
- Applications needed to handle massive requests from the mainland and the islands of Southeast Asia, and withstand attacks that may compromise website or leak personal information.
Why HUAWEI CLOUD
HUAWEI CLOUD stood out with its professional support team, strong compute and storage capabilities, reliable security assurance, and fast service rollout.
- Huawei has extensive experience helping start-up design and build their systems. The HUAWEI CLOUD team tailored a solution for Cambodia Airways and provided efficient on-site support.
- Cloud resources require no local equipment rooms. Cambodia Airways simply needed to manage the resources from their accounts and let HUAWEI CLOUD does the O&M, freeing up their IT team to do more productive work.
- HUAWEI CLOUD services are highly ready for business – quick to deploy, easy to use, and comply with a wide range of international standards to defend against attacks and protect user privacy. All these helped Cambodia Airways quickly roll out services and process requests without stumbling through faults or other incidents.
The solution for Cambodia Airways includes a website, payment system, and Office Automation (OA) system. They require the following capabilities, and are well supported by HUAWEI CLOUD services.
Compute: Elastic Cloud Server (ECS) provides scalable, on-demand compute resources, making your applications secure, flexible, and efficient.
Storage: Elastic Volume Service (EVS) provides persistent block storage for ECS. With advanced data redundancy and cache acceleration capabilities, EVS offers high availability and durability with an extremely low latency.
Security: Host Security Service (HSS) and Anti-DDoS improve the overall security for servers. These services protect your IT assets, defending against a wide range of possible attacks.
Users in Cambodia and throughout the mainland of Southeast Asia can quickly access applications deployed on nodes in Hong Kong, with a latency of only 40ms. A smooth, secure experience tightly connects Cambodia Airways to their customers.
HUAWEI Cloud services are cost-effective. Cambodia Airways' OPEX was reduced by 50%, and that savings can be reinvested back into the company to increase future profits.