3 Highlights 3 Highlights
An Ideal platform for the production and operation of smart videos powered by:Smart video production, player, content operation, content monetization, smart marketing, big data analysis, etc.
Multi-screen:iOS, Android, PC, Smart TV, Smart Set Top Box, etc.
Content production:VOD, live streaming, audio, etc. AI and bid data driven.
iQiyi Saas Platform
(1) iQiyi the Asian leading streaming entertainment service. No. 1 market share in Video on Demand (VOD) service market in China. (2) Exceeded “107 million” paid members, marking a new era of China’s VOD market. (3) 22% y-o-y growth in paid memberships
(4) “Strong Original + Exclusive Local Licensed” strategy create the Home for beloved Asian content. (5) In 2020, 500+ top-performing Dramas, Movies, Shows and Anime from Asia * Pacific were released on iQIYI International. (6) Powered by 3000+ engineers. (7) AI + 5G full coverage to ensure the best playback speed & quality. (8) Supporting Multi-Language Smart Engine.
(1) iQiyi Saas, a AI-based and top video technology-powered platform, with iQiyi's ten years of streaming experience, provides you with an all-in-one & end-to-end solution. (2) With technological innovation and AI capabilities, iQiyi provides clients with such features including intelligent video production, intelligent big data analytics, intelligent recommendation and intelligent marketing.
TV & broadcast networks launch their new media platform where synchronous content reach a mass of audience via websites and mobile apps.
Flexible end-to-end & all-in-one solutions are provided to satisfy all needs of our clients. Major features include multi-screen playback, VOD, live streaming, live-to-VOD capabilities, etc.
Watching multi-angle shot concerts, press conference, sports events, etc. give audience a real sense of zest.
We help Commercialize and market your content to create your virtuous business circle that promises boosting conversion rate.
All In One Solution - AI - Playback - Content Encryption
(1) Multi-screen: iOS, Android, PC, Smart TV, Smart Set Top Box, etc. (app for TV to be released Q1) (2) Content production: VOD, live streaming, audio, etc. (3) Transcoding: auto-transcoding to H. 265, 4K, 8K, VR and AR. (4) Distribution: high-speed global distribution based on CDNs. (5) Playback: high-speed playback on multi-screen.
(1) Personalized recommendation: Personas-based and machine learning-powered recommendation (2) User acquisition: reach audience with forms of content and through various channels. (3) Marketing: marketing tools, including statistics visualization, EDM and SNS, facilitate user acquisition, retention and activation
The next generation Video Platform powered by A.I. and Big Data.
iQiyi has created video solutions that are more suitable for business development by integrating its ten-year operational experience into product development.
Customers can have their own media platforms without any technical cost; and the best and leading edge video technology is available on the Saas platform where our service products have constantly been updated.
An Ideal platform for the production and operation of smart videos powered by: smart video production, player, content operation, content monetization, smart marketing, big data analysis, etc.
iQiyi Saas Platform
No R & D needed—Start multi-screen streaming in 1 click
Flexible System Integration SDK+API
HUAWEI CLOUD Infrastructure Helps iQiyi Build a Cost-effective, Flexible, and Intelligent Video SaaS Solution
HUAWEI CLOUD CDN Helps iQiyi Saas Improve User Experience
Saas Platform Deep Dive Video
Speaker - Anna Pak Burdin
Head of Business Development International iQiyi International
Anna Pak Burdin is currently based in Singapore and is responsible for Business Development internationally. Anna has worked for iQiyi International since November 2020. Before joining iQiyi Anna worked for Discovery Networks where she held various positions in Europe, Russia and Asia. Her last position at Discovery was VP General Manager SEA. Anna first worked for Euronews channel, KidsCo TV, which was a part of NBC Universal, Eurosport. Graduated from the Faculty of International relations of Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO). Anna holds a Ph.D in history of international relations.