Where to Use
Where to Use
Edge-Cloud Collaboration on a Unified Cloud Console
IEF deployment (software-only, for supported hardware) and IES deployment (integrated software and hardware)
· Straightforward installation, deployment, upgrade, and capacity expansion based on IEF.
· Collaborative management on and off the cloud allows both IDC deployment and utilization of cloud services.
· Quick version upgrade and vulnerability patch installation make software maintenance easier.
· You only need to manage your data and focus on data plane services. Leave the rest to the cloud for minimal O&M.
Abnormal or disrupted connections may affect service stability and continuity.
Meets the multi-cloud management requirements of control, data, and easily-accessible console.
· Site-deploy allows easy installation, deployment, upgrade, and scale-out, improving overall efficiency.
· Quick version upgrades and vulnerability patch installations simplify software maintenance.
· Privatized management ensures service continuity even when ROMA Site is disconnected from the cloud.
· Abnormal or disrupted connections may affect upgrade and scale-out.
· This mode requires the customer to play a greater role in maintenance.
· Customers need to build their own databases, as well as systems for monitoring, alarms, and authentication. SSO protocols must be supported for authentication.
Seamlessly connect applications,
messages, data, APIs, and devices.
Business Flow Service (BFS)
Integrate business-critical data and services across domains, instances, and applications.
API Gateway (APIG)
Securely build, manage, and deploy APIs at any scale with high performance and availability.