Cloud Catalog Service CCS
Cloud Catalog Service (CCS) helps enterprises or organizations centrally manage and allocate IT services, such as images, cloud servers, software, databases, and multi-layer application architectures, and allows users in the enterprises or organizations to quickly deploy approved IT services as needed.
Join the open beta to claim a limited free trial Learn more
CCS provides a single location where enterprise administrators can centrally manage products, ensuring compliance with enterprise standards. CCS helps enterprises manage product instances and control the costs.
CCS allows enterprise administrators to flexibly and rationally allocate products based on the requirements of end users, improving enterprises' resource efficiency. Administrators can control the number of product instances that can be allocated by users.
End users can find and use the products to which they have access, improving the work efficiency and lowering the communication cost
End users can quickly enable and use products without having to care about product details and required underlying resources, greatly simplifying the deployment and improving the efficiency in batch deployment.
With CCS, enterprises or organizations can centrally manage and allocate IT services, such as images, cloud servers, software, databases, and multi-layer application architectures, and users in the enterprises or organizations can quickly deploy approved IT services as needed.
- Administrators define the products by uploading templates.
- Administrators allocate products to different end users as required.
- Users quickly find, deploy, and use the products.
individuals, small enterprises or organizations
- CCS provides a comprehensive platform for product release and use so that users can use applications rapidly.
large- and medium-sized enterprises or organizations
- CCS provides a comprehensive platform for product release, management, allocation, and use, ensuring that end departments or users can quickly obtain, deploy, and use the applications they want.
Supports multiple versions.
- Each product can have several versions. Once a new product version is released by the administrator, it will be synchronized to all users who have been authorized to use the product.
- Different users can enable products of different versions to address their own needs.
Supports unified product management, release, and use.
- Administrators manage and allocate the products in a unified way, ensuring compliance with enterprise standards.
- End users can enable the products within their authority.
Supports different product portfolios and flexible product combination.
- Each product portfolio can have multiple products associated with it to meet the requirements of different application scenarios.
- Product portfolios can be allocated to different users as required.
Supports product instance quota management.
- Administrators can control the number of product instances of end users by quota, lowering enterprise costs.
- Administrators can operate and maintain product instances of all users.