Virtual Private Cloud
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) enables you to provision logically isolated, configurable, and manageable virtual networks on HUAWEI CLOUD. You have full control over your virtual networks, for example, assigning EIPs, allocating bandwidth, creating subnets, and configuring DHCP and security groups.
You can use the
VPC service free
of charge. To use bandwidth, you need pay a minimum
of CNY 23 for per Mbit/s dynamic BGP used per month. Learn more
Layer 2 and layer 3 networks used by tenants are completely isolated to meet high isolation requirements of financial institutions and governments.
You can customize network segments and access control policies to allow multiple users to share bandwidth, thereby improving bandwidth utilization.
Dynamic BGP network connections, making service access on the cloud smooth.
VPNs and Direct Connect connections are provided to enable interconnection between services on the cloud and those on the private cloud.
- Have full control over your virtual networks, for example, creating your own subnets and configuring DHCP.
- Create security groups and configure access rules to improve your network security.
- Assign EIPs for use in a VPC, and bind them to ECSs in your VPC to connect the ECSs to the Internet.
- Use a VPN to connect a VPC to your physical data center for smooth application migration to the cloud.
Blog and simple websites
- You can use Huawei VPC to host your common web applications and websites, as you do on a common network. Alternatively, you can create a subnet, start an ECS in it, and bind an elastic IP address to the ECS to enable it to connect to the Internet and provide web services.
Security-demanding service systems
- You can configure security groups in a VPC to control access to web applications across layers. For example, you can add web servers and database servers to different security groups. Web servers are accessible from the Internet, but database servers are accessible only from the internal network. This ensures security of the database servers. With VPC, Web Scan, and Anti-DDoS, you can easily build a comprehensive security protection system.
- You can use a VPN to connect your data center to a VPC to build a hybrid cloud architecture. With a VPN between the VPC and your data center, you can easily use the ECSs and block storage resources provided by the cloud platform. For example, additional web servers can be deployed to increase the computing capacity.
Private Network Customization
You can customize private subnets in your VPC and deploy applications and other services in the subnets accordingly.
Flexible Security Policy Configuration
You can use security groups to divide ECSs in a VPC into different security zones and then configure different access control rules for each security zone.
You can assign an independent EIP in your VPC. The EIP can be bound to or unbound from an ECS as required. The binding and unbinding operations take effect immediately after the operations are performed.
Direct Connect Connection and VPN Access
A VPN or Direct Connect connection can be created to connect your data center to a VPC, enabling smooth application migration to the cloud.
You can send HTTP/HTTPS requests for calling HUAWEI CLOUD APIs to manage your network resources. In this way, you can flexibly, accurately, and promptly perform operations on your applications, resources, and data.
Introduce regions and endpoints provided by HUAWEI CLOUD for services.