1. Comprehensive perception: Fully connected people, vehicles, objects, and environments.
2. Cross-domain data convergence enables intelligent service cooperation.
3. Efficient and intelligent: More secure and comfortable environment, highly efficient operation, and lower operating costs, building a visualized and controllable campus operation center.
Cloud-Based and Service-Oriented
1. Platform-based and service-oriented public capability.
2. Cost-saving: The edge-cloud synergetic architecture enables cloud-based video security protection, unifies management of device applications, implements cloud O&M, and reduces edge node O&M costs.
3. Provides flexible resource allocation, on-demand access, and nearby access of residential areas nationwide.
Standard and Open
1. Provides platform-based agile application development for ecosystem construction.
2. Supports open source software such as OpenStack, Hadoop, and Kubernetes.
3. Supports multiple heterogeneous systems in accessing the campus network.