SAP BW/4HANA runs on a highly streamlined data model, has a modern UX, and is built for high performance. It lets companies dynamically build and connect data as needed, and have access to a single, logical view of data.
- Dramatically improves performance for data loading, querying, analysis, staging, and planning processes.
- Simplifies data modeling by providing a modern user interface, ADSOs, and CompositeProviders.
- Accelerates solution development with simplified object models and SQL support.
- Uses multi-temperature storage options to optimize data management, improves data query response time, and lowers TCO.
Huawei provides systematic infrastructures for SAP BW/4HANA, allowing you to quickly deploy services.
Huawei provides a flexible resource allocation service to meet your expansion requirements.
You can pay for the service as you use it. You do not need to purchase infrastructures based on service peaks.
Huawei's high-performance computing, storage, and network resources deliver efficient SAP HANA experience.
SAP BW/4HANA Suite Deployment
SAP S/4HANA reduces the data footprint by 10 times.
SAP HANA Multi-Node Deployment
You can deploy SAP BW/4HANA on multiple nodes with up to 30 TB of memory.
Supported Operating Systems
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP
SAP Software License (BYOL)Deploying and using SAP applications on HUAWEI CLOUD requires a software license. You can use an existing SAP software license or acquire a new one.
OS Software License (BYOL)You can use an existing operating system license.
ECS specifications for SAP BW/4HANA
BMS specifications for SAP BW/4HANA