CEC Service Statement-HUAWEI CLOUD
CEC Service Statement-HUAWEI CLOUD
By using the Cognitive Engagement Center (CEC) service, you acknowledge that you have read, fully understood, and agree with this statement in its entirety. Alternatively, if you disagree with this statement or any of its terms, you shall stop using the CEC service. If you have signed a separate paper contract relating to this service, the paper contract shall prevail.
1. Service Content
The CEC service is a cloud service that provides an omni-channel (voice, text, and video) one-stop customer service platform for enterprise customers. Based on traditional call centers, the service supplements cutting-edge technologies such as voice and semantic recognition, natural language processing, 5G video, and IoT. Inheriting Huawei's years of customer service experience in such industries as telecom, government, banking, insurance, Internet, healthcare, education, and transportation, the CEC helps enterprises build a full-process intelligent customer service system for optimizing customer service qualities and efficiency.
2. Representations and Warranties
2.1You understand and agree that you shall use this service in accordance with this statement and shall not perform any of the behaviors listed below. Otherwise, you shall bear all consequences and liabilities arising therefrom.
(1) During the free trial, you shall not use free resources for business activities.
(2) In compliance with related carrier management regulations, you shall not damage the communication network or related service platforms during networking tests, trial runs, formal service provisioning, and cooperative service promotion.
(3) You shall not harass subscribers.
(4) You shall not perform any behaviors that may incur third-party disputes or claims.
(5) You shall not perform any other behaviors that may harm the interests or reputation of the carrier or HUAWEI CLOUD or that may incur subscriber complaints.
2.2You understand and agree that HUAWEI CLOUD shall not be liable in cases where any of the following result in unavailability of this service (including line or channel instability, suspension, or shutdown):
(1) Instability, suspension, or shutdown caused by reasons beyond the reasonable control of HUAWEI CLOUD, such as power failure, billing system fault, transmission line fault, communication fault, communication line fault, overhaul and upgrade, computer error or virus, hacker attack,.
(2) Difficulties for HUAWEI CLOUD to proceed with current resources or services on the premise of compliance due to temporary control requirements of national departments or the carrier, new laws and regulations, management regulations, or modification of certain terms and conditions.
(3) Service instability, suspension, or shutdown due to unstable carrier networks or in case of emergencies.
(4) Resource suspension or reclamation by national departments or the carrier due to improper use by subscribers who share the number or voice channel resources, which affects other subscribers.
(5) Cooperation suspended or terminated by the carrier that provides basic services to HUAWEI CLOUD.
2.3 When applying for number resources at your request, HUAWEI CLOUD has the right to provide the enterprise information that you have recorded to corresponding organizations.
3. Related Definitions
3.1 Harassing subscribers refers to calling a subscriber again despite subscriber disapproval or request to cease, calling a subscriber in retaliation, or in an abusive or insulting manner, or calling a subscriber during a rest period, such as during noon, at night, or early in the morning.
3.2 Behaviors that may incur third-party disputes or claims refer to those that incur subscriber property losses, such as guiding or instructing subscribers to perform operations on accounts, including bank card, e-banking, Alipay, WeChat, or other financial accounts, and behaviors such as usury, precious metal transaction (such as paper gold), futures transaction, medicine sales, VoIP business oriented to individual subscribers, customer service or group call businesses disguised as those from the government or enterprise, and financial business or stock recommendation.
Last updated: December 16, 2020